If you'd like to get more involved with the college, becoming a Rhodes College Alumni/Student Career Adviser is a great way to help current students, alumni and Rhodes College as a whole. Our alumni and parents are among our most valuable resources and we are at our best when we all work together.
How can you help?
- Meet with students and alumni for career advice
- Let us know about job or internship openings at your company
- Host a Rhodes student to shadow you at work
- Attend Rhodes career networking events
- Participate in the Rhodes Linkedin network groups
Please email Katherine Dunbar-Smith ’09
if you are interested in volunteering with the Rhodes Career Network.
How to add the “Rhodes College Alumni/Student Career Adviser” designation to your LinkedIn profile:
- On your LinkedIn profile page, next to your picture, click the “Edit Profile” button
- Under the “Background” section of your profile, there is a section called “Volunteer Experience & Causes” – hit the blue “+ add” button
- Type “Rhodes College” into the Organization field and click on the first option “Rhodes College” Higher Education, Memphis, TN.
- Under “Role” please type word for word “Rhodes Career Adviser”